How to help
Now more than ever, the only way Los Alamos will stay special is with your help. We are looking for three kinds of help:
- Reports of problems or issues we should be aware of. Anonymous is OK.
- Volunteers! We need qualified, ambitious volunteer staff for both administrative work (i.e., running the organizations) as well working on our goals (see what we do for more).
- Financial support. We anticipate a funding drive in the near future.
Anyone can help, whether a corporation member or not, though we encourage regulars to join.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’d like to join PCA; how can I do that?
Great! Among other benefits, members elect the board and see all the cool stuff that happens behind the scenes.
We always love to see new membership applications. In order to apply:
- Review this website, particularly the what we do page about our goals and activities.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com that includes the following information:
- First and last name.
- Phone number.
- E-mail address.
- State that you support our goals and agree to follow the bylaws.
- A few sentences about yourself and why you’d like to join.
- Anything else you’d like us to know.
We’ll get back to you promptly with any questions, and the board will consider your application, typically at the next meeting.
Any questions can be sent to the above address as well.